Wednesday, October 7, 2020

On playing a game

 

On playing a game

Earlier today, someone told me that they go to bed at 10pm come what may and so they get good sleep and also are able to get up early! They said many other things but their ‘discipline’ to be in bed at 10om stuck with me.

I ‘receive’ messages from and through everyone and everything!

That message kept flashing in my brain!


I decided to leave – but one last game! It went of smoothly in less than a minute, won the game and got up!

It may seem not so great to all! It wasn’t!

I was playing with myself….There was no one to keep score. Losing or winning the game hardly mattered! And yet while I got up, I thanked Reiki with a smile!

I and II game ‘I’ was playing and was getting tensed and irritated when losing. But as decided, 3rd game was going be, the last – either way and ‘I’ had not played. I was just with the flow and it was smooth and I won! When ‘I’ did not get involved while playing I won! So simple was the ‘Truth’ that Reiki gave me and in such simple ways! This understanding made me glad! (I received answer for the question I had sought answer to!) I asked a question earlier today and I received answer through this game. ‘He’ talked and replied. It was only when I was ‘available’ that I could hear his voice! S, I thanked for His grace! For his love! For His company!


This doesn’t validate any type of compulsion or addiction. Weakness is weakness! However harmless it seems, weakness is not to be worn for long! 

Continued......

# playing a game, seeking answers, 

also read : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=singapore 


1 comment:

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Today's miracle
Good evening mam, firstly I thanking to u, Reiki, reiki gurujis,
blessed me a baby boy.
Today's one of the miracle of my life. my daughter my hubby and me.we are going on bike, we met an accident on the main road.when we are falling, I shouted loudly reiki guruji, shivaya on that moment. Only Three feets gap the auto suddenly stopped. Some people came they help us. We got Very minor injuries. And We luckly left our son in home. We are fine of reiki blessings. This is today's miracle . πŸ™πŸ’• reiki, πŸ™πŸ’•gurujis, πŸ™πŸ’•mam, I thanku for ur love,
Today's my fault, I forgot to draw the protection sheild, when we are going I will draw the symbols at least I will say lines of gratitude. Today I forgot this two otherwise we won't met that accident.