Thursday, February 12, 2015

you are lions not sheep!





…contd….

Now, before going further, let me explain the common allegation ‘madam, you never give straight answers. Why can’t you just say ‘yes’ or no’? Because you don’t want and won’t take it!

Suppose you ask me a simple question ‘should I marry this person though my parents are against it? And if I say ‘yes’ you would immediately say ‘but what about my parents? I don’t want to hurt them and I can’t loose them too! Please tell me what to do. Please guide me.’

Then I say ‘forget the boy and marry the one your family chooses’ you immediately say ‘no. I can’t forget him. I’ll never marry anyone else!’ so, now tell me will my simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ solve your query. So, instead of saying what you ought to do, I explain what’s bothering you, what happens if you marry as per your choice or as per parents choice. I explain the benefits and loses in both the scenario and show you where your fear comes from. Then when you are shown the stakes and the consequences, you know what to do. You do it with conviction and are happy (atleast while taking decisions) and that is important.

Here, I said openly tell your Guru’s name and you came up with so many reasons and justification but didn’t follow it. Why? Because, humans by nature are not made to be ‘sheep following a shepherd blindly’. As much as few religions preach it, it is not practical. We can’t blindly follow a set or rules – be it given by family, master, kith or kin or society. We are given ‘freewill’ to choose by God and it is sin not to use it correctly. We are not using it rightly because of ignorance. We get caught in the situation and become emotional. We become emotionally blinded and hence can’t see the situation objectively. When an outsider gives you an insight of the same situation objectively and without any personal agenda, you know the pros and cons of doing an act and then you can decide how to act accordingly then. But remember, you decide. I can show the path, but walk you should. You are not dogs to be trained to behave in a certain way. You are divine souls who’ve right to experience the life the way you choose. Yes, you may choose the pain and suffering but that doesn’t negate your right to choose your experience and learning process. No one can question it or stop it. My job here is to tell or show the consequences of various choices that you make. Show you various possibilities with regards to your response to a situation, to expressing yourself and to act in accordance with your higher self.

Once you have your various options and their affect on you, your journey, I am sure it must be easier for you to take the call.

So, if you see through all the posts, the topics covered may be many but the common thread is just one – to help you see through the ignorance and win over your fear and there by realize that ‘you are the Divine Soul and to Act accordingly!’ (ofcourse, this doesn’t apply to topics of cosmology though. Except that all other topics come under this category and serve this one purpose only!)

To sum up, all our emotions and attitudes are interlinked and hence any attitude that comes to my notice through your comments, questions etc I immediately will notice and explain about it so that you work on it, overcome it and finally realize your potential – your Divinity. Remember, I am not interested in your acts, I am looking at the intent behind the act and ask you to sit in Sadhan. So do re-birth with ingratitude, fear of expression to overcome your fear.

So, please read once again all these posts regarding this topic and if any doubts, please come out with them now….it’s better to ask and to know. That way chances of you wanting to heal them is more.

Concluded….

No comments: