Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Completeness or emptiness....

We have dealt with various aspects of Financial Abundance in our lives….and that completes our topic of FA…

Emotional well-being, physical and FA – all these topics have already been dealt with…Please Go through the older posts the days I don’t post any thing new…


“Will I want anything the moment I am complete?”

As long as I am empty (dissatisfaction is just one of symptoms that state that I am empty ), I’ll try to fill that emptiness with all the things and people of the world which I presume will fill that emptiness and give me happiness in life….but “andhe kuve mein kitana bhi paani dalo, who bhartha nahin hai”….emptiness is like a Blackhole – it sucks everything that you give it and still would be empty only….so, a person who operates with the Belief “I am empty and need to fill this emptiness with the things of this world and ONLY THEN I will be happy will never be so even after having the world at his feet..” Hitler, Alexander, any successful and powerful person who was operating from emptiness will prove this for you…..

On the other hand, a person who is fulfilled and is complete from within still may try to work for the things of the world but they will reflect his completeness….
his is complete and happy and to express them he will dance…
to express his joy he will sing, paint, work etc
to express his joy he will love…
his every act will be an act of expression of his state of Being which is complete and fulfilled….

The empty person says “I want to be happy so I dance”
The complete person says “I am dancing because I am happy”.

That’s all is the difference….sounds simple and is so too….

2 comments:

monali said...

Thanks mam,
my doubt is cleared. :-)

Aarthi said...

thank you mamm.