Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Everything happens at the appointed time!



Everything happens at the appointed time!




धीरे धीरे रे मन धीरे सब कुछ होए

माली सींचे सौ घड़ा रुत्हू आये फल

Dear heart and mind of mine, please have patience

Even if the gardener pours hundred pots of water, the plant blooms only when the time/ season comes..


Results can't be had by impatience. And patience means practicing the set technique for at least said period to let the happening happen. If a person wants to go to USA, then he has to fly for 14 hrs. what would you tell him if he argues saying "but, I already paid such a huge price for flying. Moreover, I have been flying for the last 3 hrs.....and I have been dreaming, planning and worrying about this trip for the last 10/20/30 years of my life.....So, I have had patience all these years to wait - naturally I need to fly faster than the prescribed hrs of flying....I can't wait to land in USA...." and all that stuff.....

Logic is the most illogical thing in the hands of a fool! So, true!

# impatience, patience, virtue, waiting for, mindfulness, everything happens at the appointed time, season for everything, dheere dheere re mana -kabir ke dohe, 




No comments: